luni, 24 decembrie 2007

That's why it's called a dream, you have to be asleep to believe it


Wake up at 7:00 am. Easily open his arms surrounding my body and try to leave the bed without disturbing him. Sit on the edge of the bed, take a good look at the morning coming through the window and then look at him, gently bend over the bed and kiss his sleepy eyes: "Good morning".

Put the milk over the hot coffee, as usual, take the mug in my right hand and the newspaper in my left and while reading the headlines, I make my way to the livingroom, on the couch.

The freezing air invades my nostrils while I walk through the park of the hospital, I hear the snow screaking under my footsteps. The branches of the old trees bend over my head and define the path i have to walk to the entrance of the ward.

As I reach to grab the door handle, I stop for a moment, turn my head around and take one more look at the still, white park.

Enter the room and shake the snow off my shoulders, raise my head and see the girl with the amazingly big eyes. "Good morning, dr M", she says with a peaceful smile upon her angelic face. "Jesus told me today I am six years younger than yesterday"...

Un comentariu:

nim năsturim spunea...

esti mai dusa dekt pacienta. nu numai ca esti deja doctor, da mai esti si barbat. dr M? maria, right, my bad...